Origins Modern Friction Instant Brightening Pads

Hey Beauties!

Its not very often i come across something i consider to be a staple in my skincare routine, i like to stick to what i like and what i know works. So when the Origins Modern Friction Instant Brightening Pads came my way i was a little reluctant to try them as i didn’t know how to use them or how often to use them etc but once i got going and learnt a little about them they’ve been one of my most favourite products since they arrived.

Modern Friction Instant Brightening Pads

Ive been using these since before christmas so a good few months now and i really dont have a fault with them they do feel quite abrasive and can tingle a bit but besides that there is no major discomfort but i think for someone with sensitive skin they might not be the best product for you.

Modern Friction Instant Brightening Pads* are formulated to improve your skins texture and overall tone, The pads loosen surface cells and smooth the skin and restore vibrancy. They contain a Rice Exfoliating Complex of fruit acids and rice bran extract, combined with the brand’s Aloe Comforting Complex to help condition and comfort skin. Origins liken the pads to a chemical peel which i would say is quite an apt description as my skin does look visibly brighter and clearer than it has done this past year.

Origins Modern Friction Instant Brightening Pads Review

I tend to use these once a week because I feel anymore than that you can end up doing more harm than good, at the start I used them twice in one week and ended up getting a reaction from them so I decided once a week is just fine I have really noticed a difference, one of my lecturers in college even commented on how brighter and clearer my skin looked so they definitely work.

You can find the Origins Modern Friction Instant Brightening Pads online at origins.co.uk or at any Origins counter in store. They come with 40 pads for £31, I do agree that they are rather expensive but if you think of it this way: You have 40 pads and if you only use 1 a week then they will last you for about 40 weeks which is nearly a year so all in all its quite a good purchase in my eyes.

What is your favourite Modern Friction product?
Have you used Origins before?
Leave a Comment!

*PR SAMPLE
All opinions on this product are my own

22 Comments

1. Ged in London
    10th March 2015 / 8:11 am

A number of years ago I used similar pads religiously and I could never tell if it actually did anything so I stopped after also having read that its not always skin’s best friend. These pads however sounds like something else though so definitely worth checking out. A little pricey too but I guess you get what you pay for as they say. 🙂

GEDLAB.COM ›› Men’s Fashion | Grooming | Lifestyle

• 18th March 2015 / 7:07 pm

I think these are better because its all really natural ingredients and if youre only doing once a week it can be good for i think they are my savior product because my skin looks so much more brighter and more even more even than it did before

2. Ged in London
    10th March 2015 / 8:11 am

GEDLAB.COM ›› Men’s Fashion | Grooming | Lifestyle

• 18th March 2015 / 7:07 pm

3. 14th March 2015 / 10:01 pm

Hmm, I’m not sure if I’m sold on these or not. I really didn’t like the Modern Friction cleanser, the scent and texture put me off a bit x

Anoushka xx http://www.Anoushkaloves.com

• 18th March 2015 / 7:08 pm

Im with you there i didnt like the Modern Friction exfoliator it made me bright red and it stung so much i had a reaction so i was apprehensive with these but ive honestly not had any reactions the smells not that bad and the texture isnt weird either its just like exfoliating with a pad

4. 14th March 2015 / 10:01 pm

Anoushka xx http://www.Anoushkaloves.com

• 18th March 2015 / 7:08 pm

5. 17th March 2015 / 10:34 pm

Origins have been my skin savour at the moment. I definitely need to pick these up x

pintsizedbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

6. 17th March 2015 / 10:34 pm

pintsizedbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

7. 18th March 2015 / 7:09 pm

Yeah pads are quite a weird thing but once you try them youll see how awesome they are and im the same there have only been a few things i havent liked from origins

8. 18th March 2015 / 7:09 pm

9. 19th March 2015 / 12:51 am

Defiantly a different concept, in a good way of course. I adore Origins so no doubt I’d love this!

Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

10. 19th March 2015 / 12:51 am

Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

11. 2nd November 2015 / 2:54 pm

I’ve just started using them and was a little nervous at first because of the ‘stay out of direct sunlight’ comment on the instructions. This review has put my mind at ease, I’ll admit! Thanks!

Christina Marie – xtinagsays.blogspot.co.uk