Upcoming Launch: LUSH Winter 2015
Hey Beauties!
How are we all today, hope everyone had a fantastic day. I know its only september and i’m mentioning the dreaded C word for some people so i thought i would refer to the happy jolly times as Winter haha!

If you hadn’t heard Lush released a few sneak peaks of their Winter Launches for 2015 and i’m happy to say there seems to be quite a few brand new products ive never really seen before. The new collection contains fresh products, ranging from bath bombs and shower jellies to handmade gifts, perfect for the upcoming months. First off we have Peeping Santa bubble bar (£3.25), which is a Santa shaped bar sandwiched together with organic cocoa butter and shea butter, with a fruity scent of bergamot and floral geranium, Yog Nog bath bomb (£3.50) which contains cloves, soya yoghurt and ylang ylang, Star Dust bath bomb (£3.50), with vanilla, rosewood and bergamot. I’m really looking forward to the next one as it has been teased on social media and i’m really interested in it, its called Old Father Time soap (from £3.10)  and its supposed to contain sage, thyme and red currents which all sound amazing! There is also The Icing on the Cake shower smoothie (£6.50) which is a fruity, nutty pudding scent with almonds, orange, lime and lemon peel, Salt and Peppermint Bark shower scrub (£4.95) which is inspired by the American sweet treat of peppermint bark, with over half of the bar made of salt;

As you can see there is going to be some amazing launches and yes dont worry Snow Fairy will be making its yearly return in the form of a Snow Fairy Castle (£13.50), Snow Fairy dusting powder (£4.95) and of course as the famous Snow Fairy Shower Gel (£3.75)

All of these products will be available for purchase very soon, October to precise and will be available nationwide
What are your favourite winter Lush products?
What will you be trying this year?
Leave a Comment!

I’m happy to answer any and all questions.
For requests or questions etc send me a tweet @BeautyandTheBoy

If you love my blog don’t forget to follow on Bloglovin: Beauty and The Boy
Thanks for Reading!

15 Comments

1. 23rd September 2015 / 7:53 pm

I’m so excited for Lush’s Christmas collection to come out! Any excuse to be festive.

x

Small&Blonde ♥

• 25th September 2015 / 6:48 pm

Me too! im like such a kid for christmas any excuse if it were up to me decorations would be up in october haha

2. 23rd September 2015 / 7:53 pm

x

Small&Blonde ♥

• 25th September 2015 / 6:48 pm

3. 23rd September 2015 / 9:02 pm

Whatever that thing is that looks like a string of doughnuts, that’s what I’m excited for. Oh, and the shower scrub – it sounds delightful! x

• 25th September 2015 / 6:51 pm

Yes that looks amazing i think that’s the 5 Gold Rings bubble bar “five sparkling rings infused with vanilla, illipe butter and moringa oil”

4. 23rd September 2015 / 9:02 pm

• 25th September 2015 / 6:51 pm

5. Toni Clarke
    24th September 2015 / 10:48 am

These look and sound amazing – Lush always get it so right with their seasonal collections, I can’t wait for these goodies to launch in store!

Toni x

• 25th September 2015 / 6:51 pm

They always seem to pull out all the stops for christmas i cant wait to go into the stores when its all christmassy!

6. 25th September 2015 / 6:51 pm

7. Caterina
    28th September 2015 / 9:42 am

I’m so excited by Lush collections! the Halloween and the Christmas one are so on point! can’t wait to put my paws on them!! 🙂 xx

8. Caterina