Upcoming Launch Real Techniques Ultimate Base Set

Hey Beauties!

As you know im a big fan of Real Techniques and i absolutely love when i find out about new launches! I recently found out about this awesome new set called Ultimate Base Set which contains the amazing Miracle Complexion Sponge. Using this sponge has to be one of my favourite to apply makeup, its bascially a more affordable beauty blender. This set also contains the Expert Face Brush and the Deluxe Concealer Brush

Upcoming Launch Real Techniques Ultimate Base Set

In all honesty I haven’t really used the Expert Face Brush all that much I find it does make a great buffing brush if I need to blend something in a little more like a contour or a blush, etc. I think the Deluxe Concealer Brush is a new launch because its not something ive seen before it looks a lot like the Deluxe Crease Brush in the Starter Set which I always use for concealer anyway, I don’t think ive ever actually used the Deluxe Crease Brush for eyes.

Upcoming Launch Real Techniques Ultimate Base Set

I really like the fact that no one this set comes in the traditional Real Techniques case but this time it has a mirror so you can do your face on the go!
The Real Techniques Ultimate Base Set (£20.99) is available in store at Superdrug.com and Superdrug stores.
The Ultimate Base Set is on half price sale just now and is only £13.99 until next tuesday

What is your favourite RT Brush?
What do you think of this set?
Leave a Comment!

I’m happy to answer any and all questions.
Tweet me: @BeautyandTheBoy Instagram: @Beautyandtheboy

If you love my blog don’t forget to follow on Bloglovin: Beauty and The Boy
Thanks for Reading.

*PR SAMPLE
All opinions on this product are my own.

11 Comments

1. Josephine
    3rd August 2016 / 4:50 pm

I love the Expert Face Brush! I use it all the time to apply my foundation – it blends it in so well. Although it is a little small for the face, but it does the job!

2. Ali
    3rd August 2016 / 5:00 pm

I need a new foundation brush something serious. Can you recommend any of those round liquid brushes Andy?

3. 3rd August 2016 / 8:51 pm

my niece was educating me on make up brushes just today.. i said to her whats wrong with just using your fingers? she looked at me in horror (that same look your giving the screen now ;)) ok so im going to have to invest in some

4. 4th August 2016 / 9:03 am

I always use a pack of sponges from the pound shops, maybe this is where I’m going wrong 🙂 I probably should invest in a nicer kit like this now that my skin is changing x

5. 4th August 2016 / 4:18 pm

I love RT brushes, my favourite one is the stippling brushes and I can’t stop using it. And would to have this set 😀

6. 4th August 2016 / 7:25 pm

I already use the face brush & sponge but that concealer brush looks amazing too!

7. Emily Alice
    4th August 2016 / 8:24 pm

I actually always use the Expert Face Brush and find it blends really well for me. I’d be keen to try this concealer brush though! x

8. Erin
    4th August 2016 / 9:43 pm

I seen this today for 1/3 off in Superdrug! Was so so tempted until I went to UD and spent all my money lol, it looks like a fab set though! Can never have enough brushes 🙂

Erin || MakeErinOver

9. The Gossip Darling
    9th August 2016 / 3:25 am

OMG I need this!! RT is my fave! The blending sponge is a must have and works just as well as the Beauty Blender.

Mel | http://www.thegossipdarling.com