So you have seen my post on Makeup Trends for Spring/Summer 2012. So now I thought I’d do a post on some upcoming products in 2012.
Here we go! :
- The Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush- which is a Gel type blush that is so soft it feels “bouncy” it has the light coverage of a powder and the blendability of a cream ((big hit for me!)) These are available in the US and i hope to see them in the UK Soon!
- New Lipstick from Avon which is quoted “The world’s first lavish lip colour wrapped in a glistening clear gel” which i think sounds awesome. These Lipsticks apply and intense colour with shine, with a range of 10 your sure to like one. These retail for about £9 and are available on the 12th January 2012
|Shine Attract Lipstick|
- Spring/Summer YSL collection features lots of sugary sweet shades for the lips ranging from purples to pinks and reds, with some gorgeous eyeshadows in gorgeous bright colours along with Glosses, Nail Polish and Mascara
- Chanel’s return to its Lady Like roots the spring collection contains, reds, soft pinks, nudes and peaches a step away from the Metallics and Bold Colours of late
- Refillable Mascara From Guerlain will be seen this Spring/Summer the product is named “
Guerlain ‘Noir G’ Mascara” which you will be able to refill the mascara and it comes with its own little mirror for on the move application. The price is a bit steep at £33 for the mascara and then a further £17 if you ever need a refill.
- Something i am looking forward to is the Katy Perry Meow Perfume, this perfume was inspired by Candyfornia. The fragrence is said to contain notes of tangerine, pear, jasmine and gardenia; the heart are honeysuckle, lily of the valley and orange blossom, while the sweet base features aromas of amber, vanilla, sandalwood and musk
|Gorgeous Desgin! <3|
- Anselm Reyle for Dior Eyeshadow Palette which looks gorgeous, it sort of looks like an army palette of eyeshadows containing purples, different shades of gray, black. It pays homage to Christian Dior’s love of art.