|Mould (TOP) and Dab (BOTTOM)|
- Colour Correctors– you can use Bedaub to correct any redness that you may have in your face as well as the orange colour, Androgen which is a salmon colour would be good for counter acting blues in the face such as dark circles and dark pigmentation such as stubble (use with a light hand though, dont cake it on)
- Contour- You could use Rose Taupe or Hollow(Toffee Colour) to contour your skin if you had very light skin or just maybe even normal skin, i have to say i haven’t tried contouring with them but i’ve heard from Illamasqua that it does look good. You could even use Mould to contour if you were doing a more artistic look because that is a Matte Finish and blends amazingly
- Eye Base- These pigments crease like mad so i would use them as a base then put colour eyeshadow on top of them just to stop it from creasing on the lid, They all look pretty amazing but then again they crease a lot so i tend to stay away from eyes with them
- Lip Colour- Now this is my Favourite use for the Cream Pigments, when you use them as lip colours you get use pigmentation and staying power on the lips its amazing i have used Mould Pigment on my lips for Grape Purple lips for a while now and i have to admit that is maybe my best colour for wearing(little sophie liner to blend in, mould and some gloss(sometimes just leave it Matte) and I’m set to go)
- Art- They can also be used to “paint” on the face or to draw designs etc which is amazing.
Overall i really like these Pigments but at £17.50 each they are quite expensive but i haven’t came across anything like this before , they really are quite Unique im planning to get some more.