Hey Beauties, I am going to do a review of a cosmetics company from spain which has came to the UK. Before i start i will say i was sent these items for the purpose of reviewing them.
So TEN IMAGE Cosmetics are brand from Spain which is the number one choice for professional cosmetics. The company has been going for nearly 25 years and has came to the UK. Cazcarra is the company that the TEN IMAGE falls under created by Carmen Cazcarra.
Now onto the fun part, i can safely say and honestly say i am quite impressed by the product, I was sent:
- 4 Shades of there Corrector which is a Cream Concealer
- The Midnight Secrets Collection ((Christmas 2011)) This collection contains-
- Full eXtension Mascara
- Dreams Eyeshadow (DE-07) – Venus Planet
- Long Lasting Lipstick (LF-08) – Copper Brownie
- Ultra Volume Gloss (GV-00) – Transparent Glitter
- Mini Long Lasting Nail Polish (NP-267) – Gold, (NP-268) – Chocolate
- 4 Shades of there Corrector which is a Cream Concealer- These surprised with these because they look a bit like the MAC Studio Finish Concealer in the pot which is quite thick and high coverage, but these were so creamy they have the consistency of Select Cover-up but the Coverage of Studio Finish without feeling cakey or thick which impressed me quite a lot. I got 3 shades
From Left to Right: CMP-102, CMP-103, CMP-108, CMP-110
As you can see these are really creamy but have the coverage of a MAC Studio Finish Concealer.
Really Impressed with these but i do doubt the lasting time but we shall see in time
These individual Concealers are £14.00 each for 3.5g which i think is quite steep for the product but it does have some good properties about it
I feel these would be good under the eyes because they are heavy at all, just blend them into the skin and be
sure to powder when done.
I think these would be quite good bases for your eye colour because the texture reminds me a bit of Paint Pots all though they are slightly thicker
- The Full eXtension Mascara (£18) interested me because of the shape of the wand which looks awesome! This Mascara doesn’t clump at all it separates the lashes well and makes the look really long.
- Dreams Eyeshadow (DE-07) – Venus Planet (£16)-The Eyeshadow is nothing really special it does look great, has good pigmentation and is a good colour but nothing special, it is a baked shadow so it is shimmery
- Long Lasting Lipstick (LF-08) – Copper Brownie (£18)- This Lipcolour is a bit of a strange but nice colour its a brown,copper-shimmery with a bit of gold but looks gorgeous! i think this would make a good eye base as well as it is not sticky.
- Ultra Volume Gloss (GV-00) – Transparent Glitter (£18)- This is your average lipcolour with a bit of glitter really, i find it is a little sticky but it makes the lips look great!
- The Nail Polish in Gold and Chocolate (£6)- I really like the gold because it looks similar of the Chanel Gold Fiction Polish and the chocolate looks more like a very deep almost red great for Winter
Overall, i think the products are good for what they do, i love the Gold Nail Polish and the Concealer which i was really impressed by, But i do think some of the things are a little over priced for what is being sold.
I think i will be buying more of the concealers because i love them.
You can find all these products and more at: http://cazcarralondon.com/
Thanks for Reading!