Murad launching Blemish Clearing Solution

28th February 2015 in Serum, Skincare, Upcoming Launches - 13 Comments - Talia James (The Skincare Saviour) - 2 min read
Hey Beauties!
After a break from blogging im back…hopefully haha. Ive been so busy lately with college and my placement i haven’t really had time to actually sit down and blog but this little break has done good and i’m ready and raring to get back to it all.

For my first post back i wanted to tell you all about a new launch i had heard about, if youve been reading my blog in the past year i was introduced to Murad and their system which completely changed my skin as i suffer a lot from blackheads and they were completely cleared up by the Blackhead and Pore Clearing Duo (Full post here)

Blemish Clearing Solution by Murad is a powerful anti-blemish formula which rapidly heals breakouts in just 72 hours but best of all its gentle to your skin. Blemish Clearing Solution can be used by any skin type which is affected by blemishes, clogged pores, excessive oil or shine to reduce existing breakouts and help prevent their return. The non-comedogenic serum clears breakouts while reducing acne-related redness and supports the healing of inflamed, stressed skin. What you will find in this little miricle bottle includes salicylic acid and queen of meadow extract which exfoliates and prevents dead surface skin build up while fighting breakouts; keeps pores clear of blemish-causing bacteria without irritation, tea tree oil which purifies skin and prevents future breakouts and finally a vitamin blend which soothes and supports healing of inflamed skin.
Blemish Clearing Solution sounds promising i really want to try it because it tend to get a few spots here and there and its really annoying because they dont seem to disappear quickly but if this can get rid of them in 72 hours i’m all for that and the fact its kind to your skin as well is just a big bonus
Murad Blemish Clearing Solution is set for launch in March and will be around £39,50
Have you used Murad before?
What is your favourite product?
Leave a Comment!

I’m happy to answer any and all questions.
For requests or questions send me a tweet @BeautyandTheBoy

If you love my blog, Don’t forget to follow me by CLICKING HERE! or following me on Bloglovin’

Thanks for Reading!

Talia James (The Skincare Saviour)

Scottish science nerd obsessed with all things beauty! Creator of The Skincare Saviour, a skincare blog covering everything from reviews, tutorials to busting myths, finding dupes and breaking down trends.

All posts

13 Comments

• angela 28th February 2015 at 9:43 pm

I have never tried their products before. I have really sensitive skin would this be suitable for me?

• Beauty & The Boy(Andrew James) 18th March 2015 at 4:09 pm

I dont know just now if you have murad counter near you you could always mention this post and ask them if it is ok for sensitive skin

• angela 28th February 2015 at 9:43 pm

• Beauty & The Boy(Andrew James) 18th March 2015 at 4:09 pm

• Sam 1st March 2015 at 9:41 pm

I haven’t tried this product before but I use the SPF Face Cream from the same range, I really love the idea of the brand being cruelty free and good ingredients etc. I don’t really like the product all that much though, but I’d like to try more products because I quite like Murad as a brand. Their products do seem to last aaaages too.

Sam | http://www.sprksam.com

• Beauty & The Boy(Andrew James) 18th March 2015 at 4:09 pm

Yeah totally agree the products do seem to last ages but i think they are really expensive as well i love their products but i cant afford all the ones id love to try

• Sam 1st March 2015 at 9:41 pm

Sam | http://www.sprksam.com

• Beauty & The Boy(Andrew James) 18th March 2015 at 4:09 pm

• Ged in London 2nd March 2015 at 8:02 am

Last summer I used a Murad lip balm which was fantastic but never tried any of their other products. When I get stressed, my skin can react sometimes which is not great but sounds like this would be my weapon of choice during those times. Will keep a keen eye out for when it launches. 🙂

Gedlab.com ›› Men’s Fashion | Grooming | Lifestyle

• Ged in London 2nd March 2015 at 8:02 am

Gedlab.com ›› Men’s Fashion | Grooming | Lifestyle

• Hannah 12th January 2017 at 6:02 am

Haha, most of my skincare is Murad because I am a member of Massage Envy and they only sell Murad skin products! I have the time release acne cleanser and the moisturizer with SPF. I loved their hydrating toner too

Hannah