Scalp Tonic is a fantastic product that i have been using for a while now and i’m really enjoying using it as it’s really easy to use. I just apply it after i have showered when i’m getting ready to dry my hair, all you have to do is use a few drops, rub between your hands then into your hair whilst massaging the scalp.
- MOISTURE BOOST AS IT REPLENISHES AND HYDRATES– works to promote elasticity and softness with the added plus of strengthening. Panthenol (Vitamin B5) – the ‘moisture-trap’ humectant to prevent breakage.
- STOPS HAIR AGEING IN ITS TRACKS WITH THE POTENTIAL FOR GROWTH- Utilising the powerful effects of anti-oxidant French Oak, not only do guys get protection against external factors, but it helps to slow the process of hair ageing. Additionally, Betafin – taken from the Sugar Beet Plant is a potent anti-wrinkle preventative agent, blended with ACB Bio-Chelate 5PF to encourage healthier hair growth.
- KEEP CALM AND SOOTHE YOUR WAY NO IRRITATION OR INFLAMMATION– With added Vitamin C, label.men Scalp Tonic also helps to delay the response to external stress factors that can affect areas on the scalp – i.e. itching, flaking etc
- MAX THE VOLUME TO INCREASE THE DENSITY- ‘Watch it swell’ with our favourite Vitamin B5 – a ‘natural born’ volumiser that works to expand each and every hair strand by up to 10%!
- BE A NATURAL AND SHINE ON!- Well we can’t get enough of Panthenol’s multi-benefit action as it also works by providing a protective shield over the hair to reflect light and give off shine with a glossy finish. It even controls those pesky flyaways
|I had used Scalp Tonic where when i went to the Iolla Event|
For requests or questions etc send me a tweet @BeautyandTheBoy
If you love my blog don’t forget to follow on Bloglovin: Beauty and The Boy
Thanks for Reading!