Upcoming Launch: Sleek MakeUP Solstice Highlighting Palette

9th September 2015 in Uncategorised, Upcoming Launches - 23 Comments - Talia James (The Skincare Saviour) - 2 min read
Hey Beauties!
Sorry for missing a post on Monday, ive recently started back at college so everythings a bit jam packed at the moment!
I was flicking through press releases as you do an came across this beauty of a palette called the Solstice Highlighting Palette from Sleek MakeUP. How beautiful does this palette look i’m in love as Sleek MakeUP do some of the best highlighters from the drugstore in my opinion.

The Solstice Highlighting Palette can be used on the face and body and it says that it suits all skin tones but i dont really think it does because the powders look very pink/silvery based which wont work too well on deeper skintones.

The Solstice Highlighting Palette includes 2 beautiful powders which seem to be a baked, one cream formula and one shimmer powder which obviously provides you with glowy luminous sheen. A big thing lately with bloggers and youtubers in particular is rose gold things so all of you rose gold lovers out there will be happy to know that the Solstice Highlighting Palette is packaged in a rose gold compact with a mirror and mini powder brush which you can usually just throw away because we all know the brushes that come with makeup are never really that good. You can use the Solstice palette can be used in multiple different ways such as on the cheekbones, cupids box, inner corner of the eyes as well as swept across the dΓ©colletage
You will be able to find the Solstice Highlighting Palette on the 7th October in Superdrug stores nationwide and will cost around Β£10

What’s your favourite highlighter?
What do you think of this palette?
Leave a Comment!
I’m happy to answer any and all questions.
For requests or questions etc send me a tweet @BeautyandTheBoy

If you love my blog, Don’t forget to follow my blog on Bloglovin:Beauty and The Boy
Thanks for Reading!
Talia James (The Skincare Saviour)

Scottish science nerd obsessed with all things beauty! Creator of The Skincare Saviour, a skincare blog covering everything from reviews, tutorials to busting myths, finding dupes and breaking down trends.

All posts

23 Comments

• Nuala Maria 9th September 2015 at 6:30 pm

This looks great, especially with strobinh being the new contouring apparantly πŸ™‚

• Nuala Maria 9th September 2015 at 6:30 pm

• Toni Clarke 9th September 2015 at 6:36 pm

This palette looks absolutely stunning, I’ve never tried anything by sleek before but I might just have to look into this!

Toni x

• Samantha 9th September 2015 at 9:21 pm

Ooh this is gorgeous! I love sleek’s bronzer/contouring kit, so I have a feeling that this will be making its way into my collection too!

x

Small&Blonde β™₯

• Samantha 9th September 2015 at 9:21 pm

x

Small&Blonde β™₯

• Lucy Cynthia 9th September 2015 at 9:34 pm

Can’t believe how quality this palette looks! The warmer baked shade looks gorgeous

Lucy | http://www.lucycynthia.com

• Lucy Cynthia 9th September 2015 at 9:34 pm

Lucy | http://www.lucycynthia.com

• ChristineIversen 10th September 2015 at 10:51 am

This looks gorgeous!!! Definitely want to try it out, I love Sleek πŸ™‚

Makeup, Beauty & Fashion

• ChristineIversen 10th September 2015 at 10:51 am

This looks gorgeous!!! Definitely want to try it out, I love Sleek πŸ™‚

Makeup, Beauty & Fashion

• Helen 10th September 2015 at 6:03 pm

Fab post, it was interesting to hear your thoughts on this new release by Sleek. I agree rose gold seems to be everywhere, what pretty packaging. It seems reasonably priced especially compared to high end products. I fancy trying this, maybe fun to try strobing with this too! πŸ™‚ xx

Helen | Helens Fashion & Beauty Blog

• Helen 10th September 2015 at 6:03 pm

Helen | Helens Fashion & Beauty Blog

• mel davies 10th September 2015 at 9:41 pm

this is gorgeous, in the packaging and in the pan! Can’t wait to have a little swatch when I find it in store πŸ™‚

Lillies and Lipbalm

xx

• Camilla | Jane Wonder Blog 11th September 2015 at 12:51 pm

Ooooh, I can’t wait to come to the UK and get this! Sleek is probably my fave drugstore brand!

Hi from South Africa!! Just found your blog πŸ™‚

– Jane Wonder –

• Camilla | Jane Wonder Blog 11th September 2015 at 12:51 pm

Hi from South Africa!! Just found your blog πŸ™‚

– Jane Wonder –

• Abigail Alice 12th September 2015 at 11:05 am

These colours look so lovely but I definitely agree with you they really do look like colours for paler people. Even when tanned I probably wouldn’t opt for such cool, icy tones. Great post <3

• Abigail Alice 12th September 2015 at 11:05 am

• Emma Harrison 13th September 2015 at 10:56 am

Oh wow, this looks absolutely perfect for me but I agree it definitely looks as though it has been created with paler skin tones in mind!

Can’t wait to get my hands on it!

Emma | HarmonyBlaze.blogspot.co.uk

• Emma Harrison 13th September 2015 at 10:56 am

Can’t wait to get my hands on it!

Emma | HarmonyBlaze.blogspot.co.uk

• Lauren McNeill 16th September 2015 at 9:31 pm

This palette looks lush! So glad I found your blog πŸ™‚

thesecondopinionblog.co.uk

• Lauren McNeill 16th September 2015 at 9:31 pm

This palette looks lush! So glad I found your blog πŸ™‚

thesecondopinionblog.co.uk

• Heather Nixon 19th September 2015 at 12:30 pm

It looks like a great palette – I need to try more from Sleek x

• Heather Nixon 19th September 2015 at 12:30 pm

It looks like a great palette – I need to try more from Sleek x

• Chantelle 21st December 2015 at 5:03 pm

Uhm hello how beautiful does this palette look?! Have you tried it yet?? I have so many favourite highlighters but I think my ultimate fave is the one from the Charlotte Tilbury film star bronze and glow duo…SO pretty! x